Website Terms and Conditions
2. Content & Information
- Tappr is committed to providing correct and current information and reserves the right to change content at any time.
- Any illustrations, photograph’s or pictures on our website are for illustrative purposes and (unless specified) are not included in the purchase price.
- The content on this website is provided for information purposes only and Tappr will not be liable for any loss or damage arising our your reliance of any information on this website or any other third party website which may be linked.
- From time to time, Tappr may feature content or link to third party sites. You agree that this does not constitute Tappr’s endorsement of that content nor will Tappr be responsible for any loss or damage arising our of your reliance on such content or your participation in any third-party activities. You also acknowledge that it is your responsibility to check and agree to any additional terms and conditions that may apply when accessing linked, third-party websites.
- You agree that in using this website you will comply with these terms as well as any applicable State, Territory and/or International Laws, regulations or generally accepted guidelines.
- While we are committed to providing an effective and reliable website, sometimes there may be interruptions to service or technical issues and therefore this website is offered on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis.
- You agree to you will not hold Tappr responsible for any loss or inconvenience suffered as a result of the use or reliance on linked websites and (to the extent allowed by law) you agree that Tappr will not be liable in law or equity for any such loss or inconvenience that you may experience in this regard.
- Tappr reserves the right to limit access to website at any time for any reason.
- Tappr reserves the right to amend and/or update these terms at any time.
4. Privacy and Data Security
- Tappr is committed to the protection of your personal information and has system in place to ensure compliance with the Australian Privacy Principles as provided for the by Privacy Act 1988 (Commonwealth) and this policy can be view by clicking here.
- Tappr is committed to providing secure storage of all customer data obtained as a result of your use of our website. While Tappr will take every precaution, Tappr cannot (given the complex nature of the internet) guarantee that your access to our website will not be without disruption, errors, defects or exposure to malicious third parties.
- You agree that all data transmitted to Tappr website is done at your own risk and that you will not hold Tappr responsible for any loss, damage or inconvenience that may arise as a result.
- This website, like many websites may use ‘Cookies’ which means that some data may be installed on your computer’s hard-drive to gather information about your usage.
- You agree that you are responsible for taking necessary precautions to detect, prevent and treat malicious code and/or unauthorised access of your devices, operating systems and networks.
5. Intellectual Property Rights
- The “Tappr” logos are registered trade marks of Tappr Pty Ltd.
- Tappr’s intellectual property is protected by Australian and International laws and you may not Tappr’s intellectual property without our express written consent.
- Our intellectual property rights include: graphics, logos, trademarks, distinctive brand features, design, text, icons, the arrangement of them, sound recordings and all software relating to this website, are owned by Tappr, or third party, and that these remain the property.
- Use of this website is You may view this website is subject to the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) and similar legislation and you may not by any means reproduce, modify, distribute, store, transmit, publish or display within another website or create derivative works from any part of this website or commercialise any information obtained from any part of this website without the prior written consent of Tappr (or the copyright owner).
- You may not modify or copy the layout or appearance of this website nor any computer software or code contained in this website, nor may you decompile or disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover or access any source code related to this website.
- When you communicate with Tappr you agree to grant us an irrevocable licence to use your communication on a world-world wide, ongoing and royalty free basis.
- Tappr is all about innovation and great ideas and we welcome any feedback or ideas that you would care to give us. You agree that any such ideas or feedback provided become the intellectual property of Tappr and you further agree that you will have no claim (at law or in equity) to any ownership, royalty or other fee payable as a result of Tappr’s use of your idea(s) either in whole or in part.
6. Applicable Law & Survivability
- These Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Queensland, Australia and you irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Queensland, Australia.
- If you access this website in a jurisdiction other than Australia you are solely responsible for compliance with any local laws in the relevant jurisdiction.
- If any part of these terms are found to be invalid by a Court, you agree and accept that the remainder of the terms will remain valid and enforceable.
These Terms may be amended at any time without notice and your access to this website may be terminated at any time without notice. Your continued use of this website following such amendment of these Terms will represent an agreement by you to be bound by the Terms as amended. Where your access to this website is terminated, all disclaimers and limitations of liability set out in these Terms will survive. Reference to “website” includes the whole or any part of the web pages located on this webpage (including but not limited to any elements of design, underlying code, text, sounds, graphics, animated elements or any other content).
- You acknowledge the use of this website is at your own risk and further acknowledge and agree that this website and its contents are provided to you on an “as is” basis and that content on this website may contain errors.
- Tappr makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, in relation to any information, content, materials or products included in this website or to its availability, functionality or performance, except as otherwise provided under any applicable law.
- Tappr does not accept responsibility for any loss or damage, howsoever caused (including through negligence or matters outside their control), which you may directly or indirectly suffer in connection with your use of this website or any linked website, nor do they accept any responsibility for any such loss arising out of your use of, or reliance on, information contained on, or accessed through, this website. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Tappr disclaim any such representations or warranties as to the completeness, accuracy, merchantability or fitness for purpose of this website or the information that it contains.
- The use of the information on this website is at your own risk. To the extent permitted by law, Tappr are excluded from all liability in respect of any injury, loss or damage arising out of, or related to, the use, or inability to use, the information on this website or provided through this website through email. This limitation of liability includes, but is not limited to, compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, interruption of business, loss of data, income or profit, loss of, or damage to property, and third party claims. If any liability is not able to be excluded by law, Tappr limits their liability to the re-supply of the relevant information or services.
- You agree to indemnify Tappr and other persons involved in the creation of this website from all damages, losses, penalties, fines, expenses and costs (including legal costs) which arise out of or relate to your use of this website, any information that you provide via this website or any damage that you may cause to this website. This indemnification includes, without limitation, liability relating to copyright infringement, defamation, invasion of privacy and trade mark infringement.